An end-to-end payroll solution for domestic employers
Ease the burden of your monthly payroll obligations with our premium service, Stafftax Plus. We’ll not only ensure your staffs’ salary payments are made correctly and on time, but also pay HMRC your tax and National Insurance liabilities on your behalf too.
The service includes:
- Registering you with HMRC and setting up your PAYE Scheme
- Providing weekly/monthly pay slips for your employees
- Giving you a summary of your quarterly tax and National Insurance due
- Creating tailored Contracts of Employment for you and your staff
- Filing a Full Payment Submission (FPS) or Employer’s Payment Submission (EPS) with HMRC
- Filing an Employer’s Annual Return (P35) and Employee’s Pay and Deductions Summary (p14) with HMRC
- Providing you with a P60 for your employees
- Administering Statutory Sick Pay for an employee on sick leave
- Administering Statutory Maternity Pay, liaising with HMRC to help reclaim your SMP and processing your replacement employee’s payroll
- Processing a P45 every time an employee joins or leaves
- Keeping complete payroll records for you
- Keeping you up to date on any tax issues that affect your employment
- Providing professional advice on redundancy, sickness and maternity issues etc
- Access to our online Members Area, where you can download payslips, manage your documents and submit changes to your employee details
- Giving you an optional Employment Health Check to help you keep track of your obligations as a domestic employer
- Pay your staff each month *Exclusive to Stafftax Plus Service
- Pay HMRC your tax and National Insurance liabilities *Exclusive to Stafftax Plus Service
Can I use Stafftax Plus?
To qualify for Stafftax Plus, your employees must be on a fixed salary and paid monthly.
How do I subscribe?