Do you have a workplace pension scheme in place? The UK government now requires all employers to offer a pensions scheme and automatically enrol eligible staff into it.
Save yourself the time and stress of organising a pension with our Auto Enrolment Workplace Pensions solution. This competitive service can be added on to your Domestic Payroll Service subscription and automatically enrolls new and existing eligible staff into the government’s workplace pension scheme on your behalf.
Our Auto Enrolment Workplace Pensions service includes:
- Create a NEST pension scheme on behalf of the employer
- Ensure all legally required communications are sent to the employees within the deadlines required
- Enrol all employees that meet the criteria for Auto Enrolment into a NEST pension scheme
- Calculate pension contributions per pay period and display them on the payslip
- Apply postponements to new employees to cover probationary periods
- Inform The Pensions Regulator when your duties have been completed by submitting a Declaration of Compliance
- Manage any 'Opt-Outs' or 'Cease Memberships' processed by NEST and present any refunds due (if applicable) onto the next available payslip
- Manage any 'Opt-Ins' from employees wishing to join the NEST pension scheme who were not automatically enrolled
- Manage the payments into NEST each pay period into NEST within the legal deadlines
- Keep comprehensive Auto Enrolment records
- Manage the on-going duties, such as completing your 'Re-Declaration' every 3 years to inform The Pensions Regulator you are still compliant with the Auto Enrolment legislation.
You can add Enable Autoenrol, the Stafftax pension service from £69 per annum* by clicking the subscription button below.
*All employers are legally required to provide a workplace pension for their qualifying employees.
Start your subscription and add pension services